||Developer - C#, .net, MVC
||Welwyn Garden City
WHO WE ARE
- Established in 1996, we are a leading payments company based in Welwyn Garden City, Hertfordshire.
- We manage almost £15 billion worth of transactions every year.
- Working with over 6,000 organisations.
- We have a network of over 35,000 retail outlets in the UK, Ireland and Romania.
MAIN PURPOSE OF ROLE
- Work in a fast paced IT Delivery team helping drive the delivery and technical competency of your team and the entire department forward.
- Maintain and improve the overall platform skills within the entire PayPoint Delivery teams and its partners.
- Demonstrate ability to deliver to deadlines in an environment where multiple competing requirements are a part of the job
- Commitment to deliver high quality well tested software and to lead those around you to do the same.
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
- A good understanding of the Application Lifecycle and a solid understanding of Quality Assurance, Database Engineering and Build and deployment.
- Be a self-starter, able to prioritize tasks and manage own time effectively.
- Excellent and proven design capabilities including:
- Design code that adheres to the SOLID principals
- Can articulate to the business the impact of technology/design choices
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS
Expert broad base of knowledge in the following technologies:
- .Net 4.0/4.5/ C#
- ASP.NET, WCF, SOA, MVC3 & MVC4
- Visual Studio 2010/2012
- ORM Technology (NHibernate, Entity Framework)
- SQL SERVER
- Software design patterns
- SOLID Principles
- WCF (REST/SOAP)