||Incidents and Compliance Advisor (maternity cover)
||Welwyn Garden City
|The Role: To provide professional, comprehensive & flexible outbound call and administrational support to the Incident and Compliance team for a 12 month period to cover maternity leave.
- Undertake outbound calls to existing and prospect retailers to reduce non-compliance.
- Support internal and external colleagues by undertaking inbound calls and handling escalations effectively.
- Provide thorough training to retailers to reduce non-compliance and better understanding of terminal processes.
- Ensure queries, issues and complaints are resolved in a timely manner, within agreed SLAs, escalating when required.
- Handle queries relating to site change of ownership, installs, decommissions and suspends in a timely manner.
- Deal with queries from newly established or test clients.
- Issue training to new starters and existing colleagues when required.
- Prioritise workload effectively, achieving agreed targets and objectives.
- Implement excellent retailer, customer and client care at all times.
- Portray a positive image of the company always maintaining a professional manner when communicating with retailers, customers and clients.
- Build and develop strong working relationships with retailers.
- Support other Retail Operations functions with ad hoc outbound/inbound calling projects and administrative work as and when required.
- Excellent interpersonal & verbal communication skills with the ability to liaise with a diverse group of retailers.
- A well-organised individual who is self-motivated and confident and can work well, even when under pressure.
- Someone who possesses a flexible approach to work and welcomes and adapts easily to change.
- Ability to work as an individual but also as part of a team
- Ability to use initiative when needed and take the lead.
- Someone who works well without close supervision after full training.
- Ability to work within set guidelines and follow procedures.
- A good listener who can quickly identify the issue and provide accurate guidance on its resolution.
- Tenacious in seeking the resolution of issues / problems.
- Strong time management, organisation and prioritisation skills in order to successfully meet deadlines and control own workload.
- Previous experience of working within a busy customer service environment.
- Previous telephony experience
- Experience of answering telephone queries effectively and working within tight deadlines.
- Competent use of Microsoft systems and other planning tools
- Experience of dealing with internal and external customers ensuring that customer satisfaction is achieved at all times.
- Used to working in a fast paced environment that can at times be demanding.