||Welwyn Garden City
|Fixed Term Contract
Job Summary / Purpose:
To provide professional, comprehensive and flexible administrational support to the Contract Checking Team within the Retail Operations Team.
- Ensuring that all incoming contracts are checked are processed within the set time scales and according to the set processes and KYC/KYB guidelines.
- Clear communication to the Field sales team on any outstanding issues.
- To handle difficult or conflicting situations in a confident and professional manner with the objective of providing suitable resolution for all parties.
- Ensure that all reports, documents and processes are produced accurately and in the correct format.
- To have a good level of knowledge on all PayPoint products.
- To work to deadlines and respond in a flexible way to the changing demands of the Retail Operations Team.
- To maintain an audit trail of communication activities on the PayPoint systems and associated spreadsheets ensuring compliance with PayPoint standards and data protection.
- Portray a positive image of the company by always maintaining a professional manner when communicating with agents and suppliers.
- To undertake any such other duties as required from time to time consistent with the nature of the role and in support of the Retail Operations team.
- Good organisational skills with the ability to work in a busy environment and undertake a number of tasks simultaneously
- Good telephone manner
- High level of accuracy and exceptional attention to detail
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Have a flexible, pro-active and creative approach
- Ability to work as an individual but also as part of a team
Preferred Candidate Requirements
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment and perform well under pressure
- Flexible and adaptable to change