||Service Operations Analyst
||Welwyn Garden City
|WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING
The role will be responsible for monitoring, support and ensuring delivery of IT services within PayPoint.
- Work on various shifts to facilitate 24x7x365 support. All shifts will be office based.
- Monitor the performance of PayPoint services ensuring systems are managed to SLA requirements.
- Identify and verify service impact to customers through monitoring, alerting and incident management.
- Executes the PayPoint Incident Management process, coordinating on-call resources and, where necessary, escalations to Duty/Incident Managers
- Understands the needs of the internal or external customer and keeping them in mind when taking actions or making decisions
- Provide prompt and professional communication of all incidents to internal and external customers.
- Ensure scheduled tasks are completed successfully at the specified time.
- Identify unsuccessful tasks and record details on the service management system.
- Complete Change Request tasks within the specified time-scales and document the results.
- Use the appropriate procedures and checklists when performing tasks ensuring any discrepancies are highlighted.
- Act as the primary technical contact for PayPoint clients, ensuring all communication is managed professionally.
- Provide first line support for Facilities related issues at our primary and secondary sites outside normal business hours.
- Consistently develop knowledge base for all PayPoint and systems
WHAT WE WOULD LIKE FROM YOU
- Experience in a Windows environment or similar.
- Good communication skills both written and oral, especially when talking to non-technical staff.
- Experience of working and delivering in a high-pressure environment with multiple priorities.
- Ability to work together as a cross functional team.
IT WOULD BE GREAT IF YOU HAVE THE FOLLOWING
- A recognised qualification in Information Technology.
- A good understanding of monitoring tools including Solarwinds, Nagios and SCOM.
- A good understanding of the principles of service support as defined in the ITIL framework.
- Previous experience with ServiceNow
ADDITIONAL REQUIREMENTS / INFORMATION (e.g. hours, shift work, travel)
- Shift Work – Service Operations Analysts will be required to work on a 12 hour shift pattern.
- Will be required to be Fire Warden and First Aid trained.