||Sales Ledger Assistant
||Welwyn Garden City
MAIN PURPOSE OF ROLE
To ensure that Sales Ledger invoices are completed accurately and to stringent deadlines.
- End to end weekly invoice processing for multiple PayPoint companies.
- Upload/creation of manual invoices requests
- Reconciliation of system data to invoice generation.
- Maintaining information and pricing structures per client.
- Deal with external and internal queries and bring these to a close
- Support in production of weekly KPI’s.
- Ensuring adherence to the relevant Finance policies and procedures.
- Ensuring good relations and communications with all members of the team and responding politely and in a timely fashion to internal and external customers
- Undertaking any other duties which may be requested by the Sales Ledger Manager, for which training will be provided as necessary.
- Assisting the Credit Controller providing absence and holiday cover as and when required.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS
- Previous experience of working in a finance department with exposure to Sales Ledger/Accounts Receivable
- Highly organised and able to deal with multiple deadlines and prioritise tasks appropriately
- Exceptionally high standards with meticulous attention to detail.
- Accurate data entry skills
- A flexible team player with the ability to work proactively.
- Excellent communication skills (both written and verbal).
- A problem solver with the ability to assume responsibility and act on own initiative.
- Customer focused.
- Ability to work in a structured, repetitive role requiring high levels of concentration.
- Reliable, conscientious and dedicated
Hours: 36.25Hrs per week